Pr Pierre Collet
Pr Pierre Collet
1 rue Eugène Boeckel,
Design / Realization
This site is powered by free software (Linux, Nginx, Vue, PostgreSQL, Django).
Copyright and intellectual property
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved.
The reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the director of the publication.
Photographs, texts, drawings, images, etc. protected by intellectual property rights are the property of the University of Strasbourg or of third parties who have allowed the University of Strasbourg to use them.
Warning regarding the information available on this site
The University of Strasbourg endeavours to ensure, to the best of its ability, that the information published on this site is accurate and up to date. It reserves the right to correct the content of the site at any time and without notice. However, the University of Strasbourg cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of the information made available on this site. Consequently, the University of Strasbourg declines all responsibility:
- for any interruption of the site
- the occurrence of bugs
- for any inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the site
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the site.
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Insofar as the University of Strasbourg cannot control these external sites and sources, it cannot be held responsible for the availability of these external sites and sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources. Furthermore, the University of Strasbourg cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss, whether proven or alleged, resulting from the use of or reliance on the content, goods or services available on these external sites or sources.
Cookies / Cookies
Information technology and freedom
The information recorded on this site is non-personalized data on the pages visited. Any information collected on our site is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
The personal data collected on our platform is intended for POEM's own use.
The security of personal data also depends on the Users.
Users who are members of POEM undertake to keep their login and password confidential.
Members also agree not to share their account and to report to POEM any unauthorized use of their account once they become aware of it.
Purpose of the data processing
This processing concerns the management of users' participation in the educational platform allowing
- Registration for courses and follow-up of lessons
- The provision of courses and documents
- The submission of work by students
- The creation of online tests by teachers
- The management of evaluations by teachers
- Notification of students by dedicated messaging system
- Participation in forums and chats
Article 6 (1) e of the General Data Protection Regulation - RGPD
This processing falls within the framework of the public service missions carried out by the University of Strasbourg in accordance with the Education Code (Article L123-3).
Students and staff of the University of Strasbourg
Students from partner institutions
The following are the recipients of the data
- The Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation only for the numerical data concerning the use of the platform
- External partners for connection logs in order to certify the attendance of people following a distance learning course in continuing education
It is strictly forbidden to broadcast on the platform any content
- that may infringe or violate copyright, trademark and privacy rights
- advertising aimed at minors or which aims to promote illegal or even dubious products or services
- for adults, including scenes of nudity and representations of people in explicit or suggestive positions
- shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent
- misleading or deceptive, including deceptive statements, offers or business practices
- poor grammar or punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used correctly
- that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect statements or innuendos about race,
ethnicity, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation or practice,
gender identity, disability, health status (including physical or mental health), financial status,
membership of a trade union, criminal record or name of an individual.
Math class vector created by upklyak - www.freepik.com